Aerosol Can - Trigger Handles??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, can anybody help?

I am trying to find a suplier in the UK that stocks those "trigger handles" that clip onto an aerosol paint can turning it into a sort of spray gun.

These "trigger handles" are a great help for people suffering from RSI and other ailments of the hand... I have tried searching the net. The only lead I got was 3M who make such a device. Part# for a case of 50 is...

3M Id : 62-4601-9930-0
GTIN(UPC/EAN) : 0 00 21200 43765 6

Great, but I have emailed them several times asking for a UK stockist.. they do not reply....... :mad:

I have tried most of the major DIY superstores... they all say.. "oh, that's a good idea, but sorry....etc"

If anybody has any infromation on this topic I would be most interested..

Thanks

K

Sponsored Links
You mean these?

www.cangun.com

I know I've seen them somewhere in the UK. Screwfix, Homebase, B&Q Warehouse, Thomas4tools.co.uk Etc. but can't remember where!!

If I do I post again.

Good luck hunting them down!

I have seen them in our B&Q superstore, there is also a wholesale supplier in Glasgow who stock them " House of Sher " I bought a couple a few months back. They also have a website although I cannot remember the name of it but a search should provide it.

I thought it was B&Q but he said he'd tried. As it happens I have to go today to return some sanding belts...I'll have a look and see if they have them.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back