Air conditioning problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I don't know if there are any Refridgeration Engineers who are involved with this forum, or any Plumbers with enough savvy to give me a clue with a problematic Air Conditioning unit.

The unit is a wall mounted cold /hot air blower (Mitsubishi SRK208HENF) When the system runs on cold, water drips from it continually.
That's about all I can tell you, so if anyone can help I would appreciate the advice

Sponsored Links
Where does the drain from the indoor unit go? Is it on gravity or has it got a pump on it? Either the filters are dirty just give them a brush. or the pump isnt pumping thye water away or there is a block in the drain. If that doesnt work get back to me :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies,
There isn't any drain or waste pipes showing, if there are any they will be hidden behind the unit. I've paid a visit to this site:

http://www.3dair.co.uk/domestic.html

and it seems to confirm your diagnosis.
I'll leave the problem for my friend to sort out.
Thanks for your help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back