Air Pressure Switch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Advice please.

This evening my boiler has packed up. Its a HEatline Combi. Last week or so the pressure to the up stairs shower has been poor and really difficult to get a warm shower. It just stays cold most of the time and doesnt make the Boiler fire up at all when on!? This eveining the heating and hot water has gone completely and its the "AIR PRESUURE SWITCH" light that is flashing on the control panel.

The pressure on the boiler does sometimes drop to 1bar and i need to top it up to 1.5 - 2. But at the moment that it packed up the pressure was ok(on about 1.5 bar)

Any ideas? British GAS cover my system but cant get here till Thrsday leaving me with no hot water or heating! Baby and Wife are not happy bunnies!!! :(

Sponsored Links
Any ideas? British GAS cover my system but cant get here till Thrsday leaving me with no hot water or heating! Baby and Wife are not happy bunnies!!!

Better to have an unhappy family than something much worse.

One more day is not that bad in the great scheme of things.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back