All creatures great and small and Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it's true, up on the high Yorkshire Dales where the above programme is filmed I heard it
Wafting over from Brussels

The chorus " Stay with me baby, Stay with me baby.....
" NO NO I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D REALLY LEAVE ......OH STAY WITH ME BABY"
AND FROM A LOCAL PUB I HEARD THIS .......

Goodbyee......very appropriate and in celebration we have this !

We do have individuals on here that somehow with some rather mystical acrobatic mental thought process gives them the conclusion that believe that leavers somehow don't like europe or the Europeans states .......they do not seem to understand that the behemoth political bureaucracy that is the EU is a different thing altogether from European countries.

Why wake them up from their silly point of view, let them revel in it if that's what they want to believe let them dream on .........

Sponsored Links

I have the original of this bought in 1966. Still great even after all these years.

It certainly is .........it really is.......and very appropriate that it's the EU swansong !

filly hates the French and despises the Germans, then thanks gasbag for saying the opposite.

Dumb brexers.:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
political bureaucracy

Brexit means USk will have to do 200 million extra customs declarations annually from next year at £40 a pop.

Brexit means the biggest increase in bureaucracy this country has ever seen.

Brexit means USk will have to do 200 million extra customs declarations annually from next year at £40 a pop.

Brexit means the biggest increase in bureaucracy this country has ever seen.
Brexit creating jobs already, what's not to like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back