All these channel crossers seeking asylum..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those crossing the channel who bring small children on them boats should be arrested for negligence and dealt with accordingly

Putting them on jail costs more. If they are fined then they can't pay.

They shouldn't bring their children but then can they leave them behind?

You sort this problem at source.

Sponsored Links
They shouldn't bring their children but then can they leave them behind?
The whole point of their migration is for a better future for their children.

You sort this problem at source.
Precisely. Starting wars, financing or supplying the equipment for wars, encouraging or propagating political, religious, territorial or resource-based conflicts creates the initial problem, at source.

I've only just noticed that Motman edited his original post to his "hate-filled murderous scumbags" comment.
Does that mean that his subsequent edited post was his version of a "well-considered comment"?
STFU and post under your original forum name - it’s not exactly a secret who you also are.

WTF are you talking about - hate filled murderous scum bag comment? I tried to edit my post to say something like why don’t we send them back to France and let them send them back to Italy or wherever they entered France from but for some reason it kept keeping the same original post. Anyway, I suppose if our 'friends' in the EU stopped them at source instead of turning a blind eye and giving them free access to the UK, we wouldn’t have that problem.

Hopefully there wont be a load of NGO ships suddenly arriving, willing to hand out mobile phones and arrange safe passage to the UK, via pre-agreed pickup points. Its not so bad in a rib, with a 9-15hp motor on, but some of the pictures are showing tenders being used. Typically thats 4.5hp max, fully loaded you will be lucky to manage 5kts/h - allowing for the tide being against you for at least some of the way - 8 hour crossing.

Sponsored Links
I've only just noticed that Motman edited his original post to his "hate-filled murderous scumbags" comment.
Does that mean that his subsequent edited post was his version of a "well-considered comment"?
There's no evidence of any edit...

Nor of him making such a comment. He asked a question: "why aren’t they...", and I gave him the answer.

There's no evidence of any edit...
If you edit your post within the first five minutes of posting, there won't be any evidence of the edit.
Although a subsequent post might affect that.

Edit: One minute later I edit my post, but there's no record of it.
Edit: Two minutes later I edit my post, but there's no record of it.
Edit: Three minutes later I edit my post, but there's no record of it.
Edit: Four minutes later I edit my post, but there's no record of it.
Edit: Five minutes later I edit my post, ....?
Edit: there it is.

Last edited:
I tried to edit my post to say something like why don’t we send them back to France and let them send them back to Italy or wherever they entered France from but for some reason it kept keeping the same original post.
From my perspective, the quote of yours that I used was your original comment.
The subsequent edit, which BAS referred to, was your well-considered, thoughtful after-thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back