Alpha 240e instruction manual howling boiler!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys, anyone got a manual for aplha 240e, just added a rad to system other day and now boiler howling like dying a painful death on dhw, did use everad inhib which i drained out again incase it was foaming up in primary heat exchanger, now going to look at plate-plate after that diverter valve but wondering if there are any filters etc so a diagram would help me out in a big way, have check gas pressures and everything fine and it gives 9litres a min with correct temp rise

Sponsored Links
Have you checked the function of the auto air vent?

I'm thinking same as you, that the crud released into system has ended up in the PHE

Put your email address in your profile so we can send you it!

I might not be back on till very late so hopefully someone else can send you it before I can

i have altered my profile to show my email address, so manual would be really appreciated mate, yeah system is really dirty, which i find strangely amusing because upto now they have never had a problem with it but with out armed with my flushing machine and a magna clean i would never go any where near it with a combi

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back