Alpha CB28 diverter valve seal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am after some advice from any boiler experts. I believe the dieverter valve is knackered on my Alpha CB28 boiler. I have bought a replacement diverter valve but it does not seem to come with replacement seals/washers etc that i expected it would. I am judging by the corrosion and apparant leaks to the existing diverter valve these washers / seals will need replacing too. I want to make sure i have all the parts before starting the job.

Can anybody tell me where to get these seals and any anything else i might need. Do i really need to but the diverter valve seal kit part number 3.013391 that seems to be about £32? (how they justify this for some seals i dont know!) Is this what i need and is there a cheaper alternative?

Any links to retailers much appreciated.

Cheers
Adrian

Sponsored Links
Alpha charge joke prices for everything mate.

You would be cheaper buying a diaphragm replacement kit, that comes with all the washers you will need.

Soak the two small screws below the diaphragm housing in WD40 or somesuch as they can ruin the party if they are stuck in,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back