Alpha Ocean style 80 FF Combi - Fan Flange Support 6.5204002

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help wanted!

My Alpha Ocean Style 80 FF boiler is covered by a service contract. Under the last service, the fan has been replaced, but in doing so, the Fan Flange Plate seal has disintegrated. The seal is part of the Fan Flange Plate Assembly - part number 6.5204002

I have spent days trawling the web to find a replacement (new or refurbished), but to date have had no luck.

Does anyone know of any small independent traders that are not on the internet that may carry stock?

Many thanks

Pete

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately, British Gas contract with a boiler of this age is on best endeavours (i.e they will fix until they cannot get parts!). And being British Gas, they will not attempt any repair to the Fan Flange Plate!

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately, British Gas contract with a boiler of tis age is on best endeavours (i.e they will fix until they cannot get parts!). And being British Gas, they will not attempt any repair to the Fan Flange Plate!

BG wont fit second hand parts, non approved universal spares or modify parts.

I can understand why from BG's point of view, however it is just frustrating that they will not attempt a repair to the seal - its a flat square seal.

Time to look for a new boiler I think!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back