Aluminium patio doors - Visoglide or Sunflex

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi There

I am looking at various suppliers of sliding aluminium patio doors to fill my 5.7m wide 2.1m high area.

I have spoken to a company called P&P in Surrey who are an approved supplier of Sunflex doors - they seem very professional and the quality of the aluminium doors appears very good (P&P have Sunflex doors in the showroom), but the price is to match, they are a lot.

I have also got a couple of online quotes from companies that fit Visoglide doors. Visoglide do not have a showroom to get a look and feel of the doors. The doors are then fitted by any one of a series of approved suppliers.

Does anyone have experience with any of these companies or has anyone recently had a set of aluminium doors fitted?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Hi
Iv been looking for a 6meter x 2.7 meter aliminum bifold for my renovation project out here in france, the cheapest I found were a company called rhino aliminum in Broadstairs, I have not brought them yet, but they have encouraged me to visit there factory, they have come across very professional, and the quality seems good, stainless steel runners a rated toughened glass 28mm, you buy from them direct and they deliver in there own transport, take a look.

Never fitted sunflex but visoglide are smart systems doors, very popular and very nice.

Sponsored Links
Ticey
I am also in the hunt for an aluminium door but unlike you I am after a bi-fold, similar size to yours. If you make any progress with your selection then please let me know.
cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back