aluminum windows

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody recommend a reasonably priced manufacturer of quality aluminium double glazed windows please.

Sponsored Links
Few options about. Aluminium is roughly double the price of upvc. Some aluminium systems are dearer than others. Aluk and smarts are probably the most common mid priced.

As above. Loads of makes and styles available.
Can you tell us what you are trying to acheave and why your thinking aluminum in particular?

Personally I would only recommend it for bifolding doors in a domestic house or if your windows are crazy small and you really need that extra 15mm or so of glass.
I used to make and fit 90% aluminum but I would choose PVC for my own house except for the above exceptions. So many awesome new designs and styles now you cant beat it.

Sponsored Links
The aluminum windows look good. We have recently remodeled our office, and installed the new impact windows and doors. You can check it out and get better designs of windows at a reasonable price. There is a great variety in the designs of windows and doors you can select them accordingly. These windows are easy to install and also add to the beauty of the house.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back