Amazon black Friday Deals week

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just a prompt if you're not aware or reminder if you are, Amazon's Black Friday Deals Week is on. Some great deals to be had guys. Just got myself Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 for £29.97. That price cannot be matched ANYWHERE!

If you look at the Black Friday deals section you'll see some deals running and when they're due to end and some deals that are due to come up and the time they're due to come up.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know about it. Hope it helps with the forthcoming expenditure!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/deals-offer...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=262815527&pf_rd_i=468294

Sponsored Links
Pity I can only hit the thanks button once Blasphemous. Really good heads up - some good deals on there.
I too will be purchasing Photoshop Elements 10 at that price :D

'Thanks' button doesn't make any difference in the General Discussion forum mate but thank you anyway. Glad you got one. Great price for PSE10. I'm embarrassed to admit I still use a VERY OLD version 2.0!!!!! I have Corel X2 as well but it's just not the same. Hope I can get into PSE10 as easy as I can use my VERY OLD 2.0 version!

EDIT: Just to add/re-emphasise, the deals are for a limited time. They do not last all week/day. Some are limited to minutes, some to hours. You have to get in quick.

I haven't used a photo editing suite for years (last one was PS Pro in 2004) so your version 2.0 is probably an advance on where I am :D
I only decided to buy it (well mainly due to the price) due to my now having a wee boy who we take lots of pictures of as he grows up and the wife always saying that it would be great to do something with them rather than just dump them on to the PC and leave them there.
So I will be getting the old learning head on too when it arrives.

Sponsored Links
I haven't used a photo editing suite for years (last one was PS Pro in 2004) so your version 2.0 is probably an advance on where I am :D
I only decided to buy it (well mainly due to the price) due to my now having a wee boy who we take lots of pictures of as he grows up and the wife always saying that it would be great to do something with them rather than just dump them on to the PC and leave them there.
So I will be getting the old learning head on too when it arrives.
Nice one.

There are thousands of very good tutorials on Youtube mate. I've just recently used my old PSE to help my lad put together some homework. He put together some drawings. I scanned them in and it allowed him to reuse the images over and over through out his piece. Saved him having to redraw every time. There are some great filter effects you can apply to photos to enhance and change the look. If you're into photography and having a wee boy you're gonna be! Then I think you'll enjoy messing about with photos of him and the family.

I'm not really that into photography tbh (car engines are my thing :D), but the wife is and as you rightly point out I have used a camera more in the last 22 months than I had in my previous 33 years :LOL:
I like the thought of being able to alter an image if I make a bit of a mess taking it and the filtering stuff I have to admit I did used to have fun with many years ago.
But the massive thank you that goes to you is how much I'm going to be in the wife's good books when I tell her what I have purchased and how cheaply I got it. :mrgreen:

:D

Just to let everyone know, the Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 deal is now finished (finished at 2pm). Still loads of stuff coming up though.

Thank you for the link....I think we are all watching the pennies this year.

Thank you for the link....I think we are all watching the pennies this year.
You're welcome Susie.

By the way, ignore canta. He's actually a nice guy, he just forgets to be sometimes. :D

:D

Just to let everyone know, the Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 deal is now finished (finished at 2pm). Still loads of stuff coming up though.

Now I do feel like I have had a lucky day :D
You and me both mate. :D

Sponsored Links
Back