American Idiot

First time i heard that tune was in the Seinfeld montage during the 100th episode:

Had the time of my life in the Nineties. Great memories.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps take a deep breath before making silly posts.
Something you fail to do time and time again...

But at least you give us a good laugh, so keep up the good work (y)

Sponsored Links
Pifflesticks, my good man!
Tin ears you have listening to too much Trumpy speech. :p
It’s the actual song I don’t like and green day for that matter. They just aren’t my cup of tea.

No doubt I’ll be asked to prove I don’t like them, and hounded for pages because Bellal loves them.

It’s the actual song I don’t like and green day for that matter. They just aren’t my cup of tea.

No doubt I’ll be asked to prove I don’t like them, and hounded for pages because Bellal loves them.
Not a prob. Lots o' stuff i can't listen to either, mostly disco - but Trump has a habit of getting on musicians nerves and i thought it was funny Green Day took the p. out of him and his cult in one easy lyric.

Useful-Idiots-ONLINE-COLOR.jpg

Americans like to think their country is exceptional — an unequaled bastion of freedom and opportunity. However, when it comes to human rights, a new report suggests the United States is anything but exceptional. Compiled by the Global Rights Project (GRIP) at the University of Rhode Island and the CIRIGHTS data project, the 2023 GRIP Annual Report assesses and ranks 195 countries on their dedication to 25 individual human rights.

Scoring a 64, the U.S. barely avoided a failing grade, ranking 59th overall. Compared to the country’s neighbors in the Americas, it ended up 14th out of 31. Among developed countries, the U.S. ranked sixth worst.

U.S. law enforcement agencies far too often utilize interrogation techniques that cross over into torture, the report’s authors explained. Police also kill more than 1,000 people every year, disproportionately black Americans. Moreover, “the lack of effort to pass policing reform at the federal level, failure to develop national tracking of police killings, and failure to update use-of-force laws to comply with international standards” signal that these deaths seem to be accepted by policymakers as status quo.

As for deficits in U.S. labor rights, the report’s authors cited “obstacles to unionization and collective bargaining, as well as failures to guarantee safe working conditions, decent wages, and benefits.” They also noted that there is frequent use of child labor, particularly in agriculture, where children as young as 12 years old can work up to 60 hours per week.

Human rights slightly declined overall since the turn of the century, the report found. The five top countries for human rights were Finland, Australia, Estonia, Sweden, and Austria. The bottom five were Iran, Syria, Yemen, Venezuela, and Egypt.

theBigThink.com

NWGS loves Trump and Johnson

which is what is expected of a climate change denier and pandemic denier.

NWGS loves Trump and Johnson

which is what is expected of a climate change denier and pandemic denier.
Can you stop lying please ? We all know “Boris is a pleb”

If you can’t have a proper go at me without lying, don’t say anything.

Notchy the forum gobshite

Sponsored Links
Back