And the nastiest political party competition winner is .....LABOUR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Nasty nasty party ....... Mo Molem said as much.

Oh they've got not time for the scummy working classes as they sip champers chitterchattering amongst them selves in middle class metropolitan bubble parties decrying the conservatives ......

Oh do wake up you've lost your core working class voters they'd rather vote for the old Etonian Boris than you lot !!!

But hey keep yourselves bleating how bad it is because of the conservatives......nobody is listening ..,

Sponsored Links
They lost the core working class voters to UKIP. But UKIP is now dead, along with thousands of working class voters who died on the frontline against Covid, as a direct consequence of the Tories being a bunch of ****s.

Let's see how the next election pans out before we celebrate their continued fall.

Gasbanni is electioneering for the local elections.
Only he doesn't know the difference between local government and central government.
Unless he's electioneering for Scottish or Welsh elections. Somehow I doubt that.

Gasbanni is electioneering for the local elections.
Only he doesn't know the difference between local government and central government.
Unless he's electioneering for Scottish or Welsh elections. Somehow I doubt that.

You wish. I've nev.ker voted for conservatives or Labour in my life.

I find it ironic that the party so supposed to represent the working classes has alienated them so much.
Does that observation have you agreement or not ?

Sponsored Links
The Nasty Party will always be the Nasty Party

boris.png

Oh do wake up you've lost your core working class voters

I'm actually not sure traditional working class are Labour voters these days

Labour voters are often well educated metropolitan types.

Yes, it means the uninformed working class are easily manipulated into voting against their interests.

Or they have different priorities and thoughts to the la De da elite labour have gone for.

Labour went for the London votes, but forgot the country is more than just London.

Because people vote for an alternative doesn't make them thick,

Because people vote for an alternative doesn't make them thick

I said uninformed.

It's sad the people who will suffer from Brexit are those in the industrial heartlands, the fishing and the farming regions.

Look at the OP...lives in Yorkshire, a county with a high degree of businesses that rely on EU trade.

Let's be honest the people meant are those that live in the regions that has suffered 4 decades of decline from neo liberalism......so voting for the party whose ideology is neo liberalism.....is not ideal, is it?

People didn't want to vote for buffoon Johnson or conservative, the country is ready to move on from them. Unfortunately the opposition is not compelling enough for people to change their vote.

Even Keir doesn't seem to be changing people's mindsets.

People didn't want to vote for buffoon Johnson or conservative, the country is ready to move on from them.
Then that makes those who "didn't want to vote for buffoon Johnson or conservative" look rather stupid!

Many voted for a three worded phrase that will harm them directly...

So those people will probably only move on to a future when they are seduced/told what to do with another phrase, whether it be by borisconi or the next corrupt bunch of politicians!

I find it ironic that people think that the Tories are the party of the working class person. In the last 4 decades what have they done for the working class? They forced pit closures, they cut services, they didnt invest in the NHS, austerity all affects the working class more.

What they have done is pushed the culture wars, patriotism which coalesced in Brexit. The labour supporters who switched their vote to Tories was in main due to their clear stance on Brexit. Now that the Tories cannot blame everything on the EU, they will mine a rich seam about cultural issues - statues, wokism etc.

The public will still struggle and still vote for the same people who have put them in this predicament.

It's the height of conceit when I hear someone say well I need a credible alternative to the Tories, as if it's a hobsons choice - there is no real alternative.

Then that makes those who "didn't want to vote for buffoon Johnson or conservative" look rather stupid!

Many voted for a three worded phrase that will harm them directly...

So those people will probably only move on to a future when they are seduced/told what to do with another phrase, whether it be by borisconi or the next corrupt bunch of politicians!

No they voted because the opposition were not good enough.

People don't want to be told how to live their life they want to decide how it is.

That's where lib dem and labour failed. Both parties were about forcing people to do as they were told, giving the extreme minority left an even bigger platform to instill into the UK public how we should live with ever expanding political correctness.

No they voted because the opposition were not good enough.

People don't want to be told how to live their life they want to decide how it is.

That's where lib dem and labour failed. Both parties were about forcing people to do as they were told, giving the extreme minority left an even bigger platform to instill into the UK public how we should live with ever expanding political correctness.

Yep.

There is a messaging problem for labour. They need to be more aspirational. It's nonsense marketing speech but its feelngs and views that sides well with voters. Voters don't do policy they do emotions.

Sponsored Links
Back