Andy11

DP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Next month Trump is getting sued by E Carol for rape
do you think he grabbed her by the p***y like he was recorded on tape or the tape itself is falsehood by leftist media

I ask you same about papers FBI seized from Trumps Florida home

Another thing in the news is gifts given to him by foreign dignitaries which have not been handed over to the government.

It is said by some Trump also cheats at golf.

What is the world coming to when heros like Tucker say off screen how much he hates Trump
i feel Tucker should be tarred and feathered for belittling Mr Trump

Talking about belittling, S Daniel said Trump is a little man indeed and she knows as she got paid for services I cannot mention in this post as lady posters might read this post

I am so confused

Sponsored Links
As the great man himself often says....

Fake News.

In other news, Boris will be hung drawn and quartered, then shot at dawn for a week, tomorrow.
Gives the 'chattering classes' something to talk about I suppose.

Sponsored Links
Next month Trump is getting sued by E Carol for rape
do you think he grabbed her by the p***y like he was recorded on tape or the tape itself is falsehood by leftist media

I ask you same about papers FBI seized from Trumps Florida home

Another thing in the news is gifts given to him by foreign dignitaries which have not been handed over to the government.

It is said by some Trump also cheats at golf.

What is the world coming to when heros like Tucker say off screen how much he hates Trump
i feel Tucker should be tarred and feathered for belittling Mr Trump

Talking about belittling, S Daniel said Trump is a little man indeed and she knows as she got paid for services I cannot mention in this post as lady posters might read this post

I am so confused
Are DurhamPlumber and if so have you moved to Glasgow?

• Thanks
Reactions: DP
Back