Another gutter bracket issue...anyone seen one of these?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Afternoon all,

First post so be gentle...

I've lost a guttering section on my conservatory due to weight of snow and ice.

The conservatory itself was put up about seven years ago. Purchased from wickes and erected by one of their instillation contractors.
I've looked all over the interior and exterior and cannot find any manufactures marks

I've been scouring the DIY stores / local upvc stockists & the Internet over the past couple of days.

I've also read the previous posts on the forum regarding conservatory gutter brackets and sadly not even close to this type.

Any advice where I might find the following x 6 would be great.....the standard gutter bracket slots into the V.

Regards v66

Sponsored Links
I have exactly the same issue(some 2 years after Vintage6 first asked the question) ....did anyone have an answer as my gutter brackets - (which are exactly the same) are also slowly deteriorating ?
Appreciate anyone's help.

Was yours from Wicks too?
Have you tried them yet?

I have never seen a bracket like that before so cant really help. What you need to try to find is the make of the conservatory roof or just the gutter.

If you can remove a section of gutter or can see up behind it they often have a name/make printed intermittently along the hidden side.

Check any paperwork you have from the conservatory/installation company too.

Sponsored Links
Was yours from Wicks too?
Have you tried them yet?

I have never seen a bracket like that before so cant really help. What you need to try to find is the make of the conservatory roof or just the gutter.

If you can remove a section of gutter or can see up behind it they often have a name/make printed intermittently along the hidden side.

Check any paperwork you have from the conservatory/installation company too.

Thanks for the suggestions, Gazman - I had checked the gutter itself, which is manufactured by Hunter and - try as I might, I cannot find anything on any search which identifies this bracket manufactured by them. There is no marking at all on the bracket - not even a mould number.
I am therefore not sure if the failed bracket is part of the gutter or belongs to the conservatory mounting system. The conservatory itself pre-dates me but I will have a search in the old files - and thanks for your suggestions.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back