ANPR equipment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Automatic Number Plate Recognition ANPR

I am looking for reasonably priced ANPR equipment. The ideal item would be a self contained camera with built in ANPR processing that produced a serial string of ASCII text for any vehicle plates in the image.

Next would be a self contained "black box" that would take a camera's video and produce the text strings.

It does not have to be totally accurate as it is not being used for any evidence gathering or security application. The application is to distinguish between visitor's cars, resident's cars and bona fide tradespeople ( in known vehicles ) and set signs to direct them accordingly.

The controller is something I will be designing.

Sponsored Links

I am looking for reasonably priced ANPR equipment. The ideal item would be a self contained camera with built in ANPR processing that produced a serial string of ASCII text for any vehicle plates in the image.

Next would be a self contained "black box" that would take a camera's video and produce the text strings.

It does not have to be totally accurate as it is not being used for any evidence gathering or security application. The application is to distinguish between visitor's cars, resident's cars and bona fide tradespeople ( in known vehicles ) and set signs to direct them accordingly.

By coincidence, got some to fit next week, will let you know.

It does not have to be totally accurate as it is not being used for any evidence gathering or security application.

The application is to distinguish between visitor's cars, resident's cars and bona fide tradespeople ( in known vehicles ) and set signs to direct them accordingly.

I see wherer you are coming from, so anyone who is not a registered RGI is out! :evil: :cry: :rolleyes: :idea: :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back