Any difference between DW622 and DW622K?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
AFAIK they are the same. If you are at all concerned about drilling into your sub base you could always make a copy in 5mm or 6mm acrylic (Perspex) and drill into that instead of your original. Acrylic offcuts can sometimes be had from sign writers cheaply - scrap out of their skip they'll often let you just take

Thanks it was more that the table says us compatible. I have now found out where I was going wrong I was putting the router in back to front.

Bizarrely though dewalt nor trend have sent any screws to mount the router so I have asked trend to see what they say...

Thanks

James

Sponsored Links
Oh right cool so the same router then. I did wonder if there was a different given its got a K but now I know it's just a few accessories.

Thanks

James

All the screws used on DW routers in the EU are metric so a trip to SFX or Tool station might help (for dome M4 , M5 and M6 machine screws, etc). I wouldn't have expected DW to supply the screws - the perceived use of a hand router is after all in the hands

True but it does mention in the manual about using it inverted which made me think they may supply some screws. I have spoken with trend and they said they would ship some out as they should have come with the table apparently.

I will keep that in mind when they arrive as to what fits and make a note in case something happens to them.

Thanks

James

Well my van manual goes into detail about towing, but the maker didn't supply the towbar, or even the bolts despite providing threaded mounting points...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back