Any experience with Mikrofill or Ethos?

If I was a sole trader and wanted to specialize in one boiler manufacturer's range I would put my money in Vaillant. Their 6 and 8 series are well made, nice to fit and reliable in service. Our failure rate on these products is very very low.

I have received a voucher from one of the other big German owned manufacturers offering my staff £250 off the trade rate of any of their boiler range for their own house.

Every installer I have offered it to has said, 'I'd rather have a Vaillant and pay the £250'.

Power to your elbow, Dave!

Sponsored Links
If you employ good people it pays to listen and respect their opinions. From the sound of it you would struggle to do any of those three things.

There are bright men and they are quick to learn and like challenges. The monkeys have to be told what to do. Their input is not needed or wanted. Anything new they resist. Their understanding and quickness is grasping new products and system is poor. They are just pipe fitters to me - although good pipe fitters.

If I was a sole trader and wanted to specialize in one boiler manufacturer's range I would put my money in Vaillant. Their 6 and 8 series are well made, nice to fit and reliable in service. Our failure rate on these products is very very low.

I have received a voucher from one of the other big German owned manufacturers offering my staff £250 off the trade rate of any of their boiler range for their own house.

Every installer I have offered it to has said, 'I'd rather have a Vaillant and pay the £250'.

Power to your elbow, Dave!

There are countless high quality products on the market. Vaillant do not cover the whole range. For e,g., they do not have an infinitely continuous combi like the Ethos.

Anyone who only sticks to one maker is a poor fitter. You should know the market.

Sponsored Links
Save your breath Simon, he's not worth the energy needed to type, regardless of whether he is right or wrong.

Just a sad wind up merchant with a chip on his shoulder.

If you look back over his previous posts he changes his mind as to what is best to get the most reaction on here.

Another added to my ignore list:cool:

mine too he is just too boring, his insults are not even slightly entertaining

:)

What insults?

What is best? Most here only know a few models of boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back