Anyone able to identify this TRV please?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As per title ... a mate would like to change the head only if possible on a one for one basis. If it can't be identified he's perhaps looking at a drain down in order to fit a complete new TRV.

Ta.

Attachments

• IMG-20221023-WA0000 (Small).jpg
    IMG-20221023-WA0000 (Small).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 46
Sponsored Links
Cancel that. I just found out it's a Drayton RT 212 (available at Screwfix for £12.

Reactions: CBW
I've let my mate know and he's ordered one. All he has to do is buy it, and screw it on ... no draining down, no hassle.

I thought £12 was reasonable for such an easy solution.

Sponsored Links
Prices seem rather unstable at moment, I bought in 2019, but being able to set the time of changes and reduce heating costs and speed up reheating.

However setting up the lock shield valve is not that easy, just found my Fluke 52 having been missing for years, it allows the use of two sensors and reading T1-T2 and so measure the temperature drop across the radiator.

I have some work ahead of me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back