Help identifying TRV valves

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all.
A couple of the TRV valves in my home have, over the past few months, had the plastic head come apart. I was hoping I could attach any TRV head, but that doesn't appear to be the case. The one I tried was equivalent to a very low setting, even when turned to max - the radiator was only luke warm.
The one in the hallway I'm not really bothered about as that is always set to max anyway (so that has the head completely removed), but the one in the bedroom I'd like to be able to set low (so that has the other brand of TRV to keep it on a minimum level).
If possible, could anyone identify the brand/model. I've looked over these with a magnifying glass but I can find no markings apart from numbers on the underside. Please see attached photos. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks
:)

IMG_9209.JPG IMG_9210.JPG

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks for that, I'll give it a shot.
Thanks for all your help guys, I wasn't expecting such a swift response.
Much appreciated.
(y)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back