Anyone recommend a waterproof material for a small object?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

I have a tile sport tracker and it is suppose to be IP68 but it is not and really like the item and am looking for some kind of waterproof self adhesive material I can just cover it in, the thickness of sellotape. I had a look for some waterproof cases for items that small but the only ones I could find had holes in them and the are suppose to be waterproof so not sure how.
Someone mentioned they used boot protective silicone around their tracker to make it waterproof but not sure how that would work as I need some kind of very self adhesive material that would literally glue itself onto my tracker which is as thin as sellotape that would keep it waterproof.

Really hoping someone can suggest something? thanks in advance

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/smart...VDLDtCh0S4QG4EAQYEyABEgIQ3_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sponsored Links
If it is being advertised as waterproof and/ or the instructions say it is and it is not then take it back for a replacement as it is clearly faulty

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back