April 26 1890 Ranchers shot a Pterosaurs

[

agreed.. looked a bit stagde !!
Indeed - the American people seem to be the world`s biggest believers in the unbelievable :idea: . I was watching a prog. about the Mormons last night - talk about plain daft :rolleyes: - the ideas they embrace , that is . Wether you are religious or not , It`s just plain weird

Sponsored Links
Indeed - the American people seem to be the world`s biggest believers in the unbelievable :idea: . I was watching a prog. about the Morons last night - talk about plain daft :rolleyes: - the ideas they embrace , that is . Wether you are religious or not , It`s just plain weird

That's better.

If it was true then it shows the typical american response to something they don't understand, which is lots, KILL IT.

Gasban reckons he has Joe on ignore yet his replies seem rather close to the comments Joe is making.
Thereby giving the impression he is not really on ignore.

Hey conny only just seen this, Joe 90 is the only person on my ignore list
so if he post a comment its flagged up that I'm ignoring this poster.

If you think I'm lying well that's your prerogative, the fact that you think I'm somehow replying to his post because of reading it I take as a compliment,

Ive correctly guessed he's talking trollgibberish !

Sponsored Links

The tombstone article is genuine, so here you have a picture :LOL:

The north american indians have legends of thunder birds, as the american west was undeveloped late in to the nineteenth century perhaps we have the last remnants of the aerial coelacanthe that have been seeen.

Either:

1) That beast is 140 million years old.
2)There is a breeding colony of several thousand that no-one has ever seen.
3) It's a fake.

Take your pick. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn95060905/1890-04-26/ed-1/seq-3/

This page from The archives shows the original article on page three, it really does beg the question, bearing in mind its the wild west how would folks back then have had enough info on the physical characteristics to make up such a detailed description ?

Obviously cowboys dont carry tape measures so I dont think the dimensions are necessarily too accurate.

more pointless Joe 90 trollgibberish ! thankgoodness I cant see it !

Joe 90 if you want to be taken seriously post a topic answering where all the bodies of all the people who have ever lived are ? as you dispute the holocaust figure's because of a lack of bodies.

107,602,707,791 estimate of all who have ever lived wheres the bodies joe ?

what are we 80% water doesn't take long for a body to shrink to bones

Had this been real, I'm sure the remains of ,whatever it was, would have been studied and preserved, or put in a museum somewhere. Personally, I think it's a hoax. ;) ;)

Frontier country 1890's in the desert...........how they gonna preserve it ? transport it ?.........just would be a freakshow exhibit. Back then scientific knowledgement was in its infancy and tombstone was in the back of beyond.

Yes there two seen them both why did you think I put a laughing face after the photo ?

The archive newspaper from 1890 is a little different to explain for obvious reasons.

I guess it must be 140 million years old then - and still flying.

Have you answered the bodies question about the holocaust or is it trollgibberish again ?

Methinks Ill go with the latter, as its your usual style............

Sponsored Links
Back