aqualisa 609 leaking i think

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello wondered if anybody could help.

We have a built in aqualisa 609 thermostatic shower with 2 leaks on the adjoinng wall (so back of the shower). The first leak is approximately 20cm above the mixer unit, and is roughly 10cm squared. The 2nd leak is again on the same wall which looks like the the area bottom of the shower, this area is a lot larger roughly 30cm by 60cm so i am guessing the bottom of the shower needs resealing. I have removed all the silicone and the shower has not been used since before xmas but both areas are still damp.

before we starting pulling the shower apart would you think the leak is coming from the shower or the pipe work. We have a bathroom directly above this shower, do you think this may have something to do with the leak?

Any advice would be welcome

Sponsored Links
Start at the highest place that you think you have a leak and work down from there. Pictures might help but really with hidden leaks such as this anything have happened.

Good luck!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back