Are there any good, reliable tradesmen in Liverpool offering

We all know the saying "you get what you pay for" so if someone wants special rates then no trademans going to use exspensive materials so i carnt see how that makes them a cowboy :confused:

Sponsored Links
You can generally work out these people who are after "mates rates" just add 10 % and then give them a discount.

TBF many now are stuffed by the internet. Bring asked to fit substandard kit, even possibly stolen. Supplied by the client, I say no. End of.

Because you know when it goes wrong, and it will. The phone call will be along the lines of "That stuff you fitted has stopped working".

the trouble is that there is no consistency with the quotes that people give because money can be hidden/saved in the materials and in the quality and time spent on each job. you cant beat an established local firm with reccomendations and just pay what they want to do the job properly. Ive always said to people that my first price is my last price, if someone is willing to drop their price, then they originally planned on charging you too much. if they want a job cheaper then i tell them the only way is to use cheaper materials

Sponsored Links
Back