Asbestos

Sponsored Links
Repetition & rubbish are well tedious but compounded with misinformation your post becomes pretty crap - so yes, it really does matter.

4500 people a year die in the UK of asbestos related diseases and that will continue to rise is the risk of exposure worth it

Sponsored Links
4500 - no kidding, Gee Whiz. They just wont listen.

Given that you are on a roll with the statistics, perhaps you've personally met these 4500 unfortunates who, through wilful ignorance, somehow missed your one fibre alarm, anyhow would you, just for the stats, tell the forum how many people live in China ........
& what their first names are?

The coni roof man, good evening.

Can I respectfully suggest you, being a new contributor [I note you only joined this Forum today?] in here have a look at the hundreds of old posts on this site all pertaining to the dreaded ASBESTOS?

Once you have done some background research in this forum with regards to Asbestos you may realise that in general over several years the advice tendered in here tends to err on the side of Safety and testing.

As for someone locating one fibre?????

And as previously posted this Original Post was made in August of LAST YEAR, I would suggest that by now the problem should have gone away?

O and yes all regular contributors in the Forum are very, very keenly aware of the devastating effects of Asbestos

Ken

4500 people a year die in the UK of asbestos related diseases and that will continue to rise is the risk of exposure worth it
You are aware that asbestos is a naturally occurring material and is present at low levels in the air you breath on a day to day basis?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back