Atheism is the 'real' enemy of the west?

S

Sombrero

Wow.... I used to enjoy visiting DIYnot, and I used to enjoy the comments of 'Joe the argumentative"...

however, the notion that atheism is to blame for the current level of violence in the world is just ridiculous...

There are 4200 recognised religions in the world today... plus atheism..

Who's causing all the violence and deaths? Sunis or shi ites? or rampant catholics?

No, atheists with their battle sword..... ffs!

As an atheist, I'm just hoping I can help create enough anger toward religion to last out my kids' lives.... after that I don't care.. let the islam's attack and get their 72 virgins.. who gives a fook!

Sponsored Links
Atheism and mass murder go hand in hand through out history.

Atheism and mass murder go hand in hand through out history.

Wow !! atheism means no belief... I have no belief in unicorns, or zombies... how can you accuse non zombie believers of anything?

Sponsored Links
Exactly you believe in nothing (apart from the immoral priniciples of westernized living) and stand up for jack sh@it.

Norcon, what are you ? christian? muslim? catholic?

bring on this attitude against an atheist.. I'm fookin up for this.... seriously...

Norcon, what are you ? christian? muslim? catholic?

bring on this attitude against an atheist.. I'm fookin up for this.... seriously...

C'mon, baby bring it on... why is Norconism better that my atheist stance?
(oh and blaming me for stuff !!)

As far as any member of any particular religion/faith is concerned, anyone with a different belief may as well be an atheist in relative terms. Thus the righteous ones look at those outside and can either try to convert or, if necessary, destroy those infidels in order for their religion's destiny to be fulfilled.

As far as any member of any particular religion/faith is concerned, anyone with a different belief may as well be an atheist in relative terms. Thus the righteous ones look at those outside and can either try to convert or, if necessary, destroy those infidels in order for their religion's destiny to be fulfilled.

Rubbish! you know that's not mathematics!!

Atheism is not a religion... nor an anti religion...

We are not "the other gang"...

Rubbish! you know that's not mathematics!!

Atheism is not a religion... nor an anti religion...

We are not "the other gang"...
The key bit is "in relative terms". So, Christians think Judaism is a load of blox, Islam thinks Christianity is, Buddhism disdains all of these in the same way that they view Buddhism. As far as each other is concerned, everyone else is fundamentally flawed and might as well have no faith whatsoever.

It;s a bit like we can't comprehend why the rest of the world doesn't learn to speak fluent English, while the rest of the world thinks completely the opposite and moreover dislike "us" for our arrogance.

Sponsored Links
Back