Country
United Kingdom
No silly songs to learn

No continual feelings of guilt or unworthiness

No financially supporting peadophile rings

No continual need to feel judgmental of others

No blinkered thought process that stall with logic

No boring rituals

No more disappointments when Gods mysterious ways look more like murder and anarchy.

also

An ability to be totally altruistic

The dropping of homophobia

An ability to stand back wide awake and smelling coffee.

Sponsored Links
That's all very well, until the Unicorn people tell you that they'll poke unicorn horns into your eyes for not believing in unicorns... your life is in threat!

There's the Irony the Islamists will kill me not for believing in their GOD.

Here is a video at least to make you smile for a moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCfwcd_Ajg4

If only our pooliticians would treat these trouble causers with the same lack of respect.

The most telling comment was the guy at the end, it's lucky I'm in Australia and not in your country he said.
Too right, try an atheist convention in some of those backward arab sh*tholes and you'd be dragged down the street by your heels before getting your head hacked off.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately the guy at the end was wrong he IS in their country.

If you think that the Chinese are welcome in Australia you are on another planet. :rolleyes:

No he isn't, they just think he is.

No sorry what I meant was those Islamists were domiciled Australians
and he didn't realise that they were Australian too making the schoolboy error of assuming someone ethnic was therefore a foreigner.
Can't believe people still do that these days ,

The whole 'send em back' rhetoric is wrong these days , It should be changed to the more correct 'If you don't like it here , find somewhere else'

Why should they if they were born there?

Why should they if they were born there?

Why would they not? If living somehwere is so disagreeable why would you not look for somewhere more in line with your desires.

People emigrate from the UK every year. Some go to Australia or move to Spain etc.

They don't start public protests they just evaluate their needs and get on a plane and go. But the you don't hear about them because they aren't idiots who have developed a victim culture thanks to mamby pambying from the authorities.

If you are born and raised in a country then you have every right to try and change it for the better. Drunkenness and consumerism are the work of the devil.

If you don't like the way the UK is moving, then YOU leave. We live in a democracy don't we? Or do you want that cancelled too?

It's Atheism that has put us where we are today. Grab, grab and greed because nothing really matters.

If you are born and raised in a country then you have every right to try and change it for the better. Drunkenness and consumerism are the work of the devil.

If you don't like the way the UK is moving, then YOU leave. We live in a democracy don't we? Or do you want that cancelled too?

It's Atheism that has put us where we are today. Grab, grab and greed because nothing really matters.

So you are actually stating right there that Sharia Law is better for the country?

So you are stating that you want to ban alcohol

So you are now actually telling ME to leave the country of my birth even though you are saying that others have the right to change it.

You fascist racist ****

Sponsored Links
Back