Avoid Call engineer on Menvier TS700

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After a complete disaster with our home alarm I have CALL ENG displayed on our alarm system. Is there a way to reset the alarm without the expense of an engineer issuing us with a reset code?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
After a complete disaster with our home alarm I have CALL ENG displayed on our alarm system. Is there a way to reset the alarm without the expense of an engineer issuing us with a reset code?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
I would assume that because you have CALL ENG displayed you have a professionally installed system with some sort of remote signalling to an ARC.

If you 'play' yourself you'll mess it up even more and end up spending even more.

How ukpanels is expected to help is beyond me, perhaps lloyd11 knows something I don't, he obviously does not know how CALL ENG works OR what it is for or why it is there, still, a little bit of knowledge and all that.

Sponsored Links
Ts700 is the keypay you prob have fitted a Ts790. The only way you can sort this out is to default the engineers code but if your system is under a maintenance contract then you will have to call out your alarm company. It may be a bell only system and the installing company has left the system programmed for eng reset. Not a fair practice !

Ts700 is the keypay you prob have fitted a Ts790.
Wrong,

"The Networker TS700 is a technically advanced intruder alarm system from Menvier Security. The system uses state-of-the-art electronics to provide comprehensive protection for both domestic and business premises."

"The TS700 adapts to meet changing security requirements. Alarm systems monitor specified locations in your premises such as offices, rooms, Corridors and garages. Up to 16 of these zones can be monitored with the TS700. This gives you flexibility to extend your security system as you extend or change the layout of your premises."

:oops: sorry I was thinking of the The TS700 remote keypad it has a 4 character LED display and backlit tactile rubber keypad ;)

But same goes for the TS700 control unit as for the help you require.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back