Azov Brigade is a neo-nazi fascist organisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Azov are a neo-nazi, fascist organisation.
Azov Special Operations Detachment, often known as Azov Detachment, Azov Regiment, is a right-wing extremist and Neo-Nazi Ukrainian National Guard unit,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

upload_2022-2-20_12-20-10.png

There's loads of similar phots circulating on the internet.
Just because they happen to have a Nato flag does not mean that Nato are affiliated to them in any way.
upload_2022-2-20_12-23-48.png

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Neither is this:
upload_2022-2-20_12-43-29.png

I'd call andy11's thread blatantly racist. Even the mods amended that one.

In case Bernard hasn't noticed, DIY related posts tend to be posted in the relevant forums.
If they are inadvertently posted in the GD forum, they are invariably moved to the more appropriate forums.
Thus the vast majority of threads in the GD forum are also not DIY related.
That's why it's called the GD forum.
But I suspect Bernard is very well aware of this.

Sponsored Links
I'm not much bothered about anyone being wrong, I am very bothered about appalling racist behaviour facilitated by biased moderation, leading to an overwhelming racist and transphobic culture.

But you will be allowed to continue trolling, and my responses to trolls will be deleted.
That has been proven time and time again.

Neither is this:
upload_2022-2-20_13-11-40.png
Bernard is quite content with non-DIY threads, but only from certain posters, or is it certain topics?
That obviously does not include me, or threads exposing or opposing racist or transphobic comments.

Re Ukraine.
Only yesterday I heard about what happened prior to 2014 as before that I could not be bothered.

IMHO, the UK/West has a point but so does Putin.

I've said on my very long thread re Ukraine that all sides are full of lies and Dombas like Crimea is over 80% pro Russian and speaks Russian.
They, some may feel victimised but you will get that in every country.

The solution is let them have Dombas and draw red lines after that.

Look at our Scottish politicians the ones with the biggest mouths. They demanded a "once in a lifetime vote for independent," got it and lost it. So, they want another vote, lol

The bottom line, there are nasty people in particular nasty politicians on every side and the sooner this is over, the long-standing suffering people may be able to sleep better at night

Thanks.

He works night shifts I can tell by his posting times over some of the days.
You're an angler, I can tell by your phishing. ;)
I don't provide personal details because there are a few who will intentionally weaponise such personal details.
I did provide a couple of examples previously but that post was quickly deleted.

I thought for a minute Bernard was talking to himself :D

You're an angler, I can tell by your phishing. ;)
I don't provide personal details because there are a few who will intentionally weaponise such personal details.
I did provide a couple of examples previously but that post was quickly deleted.

Fair enough but I am convinced you work nights but understand exactly what you have said.

Whatever you do, I can safely assume you do it well.

The bottom line, there are nasty people in particular nasty politicians on every side and the sooner this is over, the long-standing suffering people may be able to sleep better at night

Probably never will be over as humans are tribal and easy to push in that direction. Some of them anyway and it does not need to be all involved. No where near all usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back