Azov Brigade is a neo-nazi fascist organisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The image was presented to support a potentially false argument:
War broke out because EU/US backed Ukranian nationalists overthrew the democratically elected government of Ukraine, this in turn kicked off the uprising in Eastern Ukraine and demands for autonomy.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...e-its-not-russia.586127/page-28#ixzz7LREFfjAa
But as usual I am prevented from posting in that thread.
Which means you need to connect the two to see the relevance of this thread.

Edit, I'm guessing that you have now connected the two, and edited your comment as required.
So what? What would you like us to do about it?
I don't expect you to do anything about it other than retain an open mind to vinty's propositions, and do your own research, rather than relying on his information.

Sponsored Links
War broke out because EU/US backed Ukranian nationalists overthrew the democratically elected government of Ukraine, this in turn kicked off the uprising in Eastern Ukraine and demands for autonomy.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...e-its-not-russia.586127/page-28#ixzz7LREFfjAa
Again, so what? What is the point of this thread and what would you like us to do about it?

Again, so what? What is the point of this thread and what would you like us to do about it?
I believe I have answered your questions already.
Please come back if you think I haven't.

Sponsored Links
I believe I have answered your questions already.
Please come back if you think I haven't.

I'm back. I can't see your answer. Again. What do you want us to do about it? Explain or is this just another racial argument thread you've started?

I'm back. I can't see your answer. Again. What do you want us to do about it? Explain.
Does my previous answer not answer your questions of "So what?" and "what do you want us to do about it?"

Edit, I'm guessing that you have now connected the two, and edited your comment as required.

I don't expect you to do anything about it other than retain an open mind to vinty's propositions, and do your own research, rather than relying on his information.

Ah right, you're picking on Vinty because he's Irish?
Is he?
No, I'm 'picking' on vinty's use of a probably manufactured propaganda image, being used as supposed evidence for a potentially false argument.

Who gives a toss?
Most Ukrainian are pro Russia.
Since they gaindd independence they've experienced famine and poverty.
We have nothing to do with this conflict and should stay out of it.
Remember Iraq? Afghanistan? The Balkan? Libya?
They all have democracy now, thanks to the west...
And they haven't got anything else, no food, no medicine, no electricity, no clean water.
I was fortunate enough to visit Libya in Gaddafi's times.
A great country, vibrant atmosphere, rich, clean, with people busy working and living decently.
Look at them now, with the "democracy" we imposed on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back