B&Q Kitchen Doors (IT Kitchen)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can help.

I installed a B&Q IT Kitchen 3 years ago - Plum Shaker (doors,plinths etc). They have now distcontinued this line/kithchen. After many phonecalls to their customer service who were most helpful I have not been able to source who made/supplied the kitchen to them and I dont have codes that would be useful to them.

Does anyone know who supplies the IT kitchens to B&Q? any help woudl be greatly appreciated.

Mers ;)

Sponsored Links
I work for the company that supplies the carcasses to B&Q, the doors are sourced by B&Q from elsewhere.

Thanks oompah,

Are you familiar with the Plum Style Shaker kitchen? Did your company make any part of the kitchen at one point? Forgive me but say for example would the end panels for a larder unit have been made by you guys??

Any help really would be great.
Many thanks in advance,

Mers1

Indeed they would have made the plum style (one of the better designs) but if you are looking for replacement panels then you are out of luck,it has been discontinued for some time.

Sponsored Links
The doors and panels of the Plum Shaker were made in Italy by a company called ILCAM. They do have a website. Dunno if they'd be able to help though. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

oompah and joiner john

thank you both so much for your help - I really do appreciate it.

Many tahnks

If you can dig out a bar code from some where and get to a friendly staff member with access to what they call RF. Then presuming the item is still in the database which it commonly is then it should have listed the manufactures name,address and if your very lucky phone number. But I would strongly suspect that you'll find there no longer in production at all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back