BA/Troubles

M

Moz

I fully support the BA staff in their standing up for the working class ...: )
:)

That EVIL Thatcher thought she had DESTROYED the working mans rights...

I applaud those who showed they will not allow a company boss to criminally mass sack them by megaphone ...

it looks like that fella is gonna be personally in the gutter once the lawsuits finished ...

maybe then
when he is on min wage
an working all hours on a production line
as his old employers ..
an HE is Sacked for profit he will die a 100000 deaths in a second heart beat.......................................

as many felt as a loud hailer told them to leave the building as security dogs would be let loose in 15 mins ..

that BOSS is worse than any asbo / thug/ attacker /rapist/ murderer ...

he can ruin families for EXTRA profit ,an destroy families ..an smile an kiss hiss family at night

at least the other know they are bad

Sponsored Links
all big busineeses need a bomb up there asses the way they treat there employees is tantamount to slavery and bullying

BA has its lackie firms to try and blame but it was there call to streemline the food section a while back all to save cash shame is theres

british gas where in the papers this week asking there employees to train staff in india to do there work ? so BG can sack the uk workforce

From what I can see, BA deserve all they get. Unfortunately it's the poor passengers who are suffering now.

Sponsored Links
Back