The Sunday Question ..?

M

Moz

I believe a lot of the posters here are "mature"..?

My question is ,
if your married or not , would you emigrate to a foreign field , wether ,
Spain,France , Portugul,EU Country ,
or go to OZ OR NZ
(I hear is very very cheap an paying double the wages for Gas-plumbers /leckie/plasterers ,etc )

YES.... ITS A DREAM ,we all when working for a firm want to throw our cards in ....
if your working at that call centre / sales team ...its BO**OCKS TO THEM
would you try it ?
Jesus this sounds like a CH4 recruitment for there spring season ,ESPECIALLY HOW THEY GOT PEOPLE ..for "New life in etc "

I dont want to do a Wander Lust ... an ruin lifes as did the ch4 do ,even to a lawsuit ..??!!

from reports , its not women (as in the old days )leaving the family home its Dad ..
loving ,Wonderful ,Father ,GONE...

///////////////////////////////////////////

The Missing Person Report say...

Its Married Men in their 30s , who will disapear ....when data collected its found .. 99% had transfered half of the joint account , an if business accounts were allowed, they were emptied , Shops , Banks , petrol forecourts ..

so we know we know "SAD" blokes jump ship ....:(

HANG ON WOMEN DO THIS ..
but when women do this the world rejoices , :)

its strange ,

very strange ,

we hate the man for his weakness ,

but the women ... "yeah , yeah , great ...!!?"

to me that what has inspired the 30s drop out ...

I can talk whole heartly about blokes .. an their DREAMS

the facts are as a boy .....
males read... Please ......

when you as a kid you asked your dad why he went to work , he said as a boy you will grow, an its your duty to work, all your life an hopefully have a beautiful wife, who is your mother an homewife ..

your were treated rough an knocked about abit ,if your exam results were low bad weeks, after my father never talked to me, an he just shook his head in shame (at this time the social NAZIS would be in , but not them days )

My results picked up JUST TO IMPRESS my father ...

I had a start with the local water board ..

my father was very low /upset ... but to punish dad I went with the water board , .../ broke his heart as he thought , I would cure Cancer or something Wonderful ....as every father thinks ..

THAT is a story of forced life ... if worse than that ,, lol ,as a friend or whatever ... ;)

Back to this life your living , what MAJOR thing we would take YOU TO CHANGE AN just get off /an change things ..

I will tell you WHY my question ...
can you ever find true genuine happiness after a long time wonderful lover ...

male /female answer above ??

I met my wife at the same time as Wendy , another beuaty queen ... on the college beauty course , YES she was brash forward an gorgeous ,to us 16 yo lads but she was a ginger ...

after many weeks of smiles I brought a coffee an went to give it her , an Wendy took it ..

omg I let Wendy run me ...she was wonderful .. but not Maria .. who was acting a friend to our faux relationship ..even in the earlier 80s , I made sure M was with us even at video nights etc ..
in the end Wendy raped me an I **cked her silly all around her house , an in her dads suana (sp ?)
I felt awful how a real rapist would feel as it wasnt ,how it should be .. LOVELY ..

Next day , I went to M an I wanted to confess , an ask her marry me , ..lol..lol..lol..lol...lol..lol
I met my mate Tony Carroll ... he had the lot out of me as we walked up the road ..

he said Wendy was a Slut ... an good at it ...!

Maria , after a few name clicks he new her .. a Princess , who will always be family over her hubby ..

anyway I picked Maria ,
we recieved many posts of Wendy at 1st upset , but then sorry ,

she had shot off to the cruise liners an found fame there :)

After12months , I started to send very lovely cards about how we are in Mncs .. an we sorry about how things went ...

maria started a very close letter exchenge

That to me is great ....

anyway she "won the death lottery "

on board its where serving staff call them

The Dead Rapers

no family an friend on board sign as "BINGO"

anyway .. I been talking ages

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I still get emails from a boat moored in St mraartin , an I seen pics an she is is milf , but Im a fat nasty old drunk ... as like jim royle ,lol

Sponsored Links
But your honest Moz and you have a sense of humour----besides them pics of her could be years old and also she could have gone off the boil and wants it once a week now

My arse!!!! :LOL:

Nowt wrong wi' a ginger...

Red-heads are meant to be overly-stimulated are they not? :LOL:

I don't think I would change a thing, otherwise I wouldn't be where I am now. Sure I could have taken the high-paid city job but then I would just have a rented place in the Docklands, a plasma TV and no time to watch it (as did all my friends who went with it).

And the whole Milf thing... MILF's are overrated. I had me a sugar-mummy for a few years, but in the end you realise that you'll only break your mum's heart if you end up marrying an older piece. Mine would have been heading for 45 by the time I would be ready to have kids, not a good idea.

AdamW said:
Nowt wrong wi' a ginger...

Red-heads are meant to be overly-stimulated are they not? :LOL:

I don't think I would change a thing, otherwise I wouldn't be where I am now. Sure I could have taken the high-paid city job but then I would just have a rented place in the Docklands, a plasma TV and no time to watch it (as did all my friends who went with it).

And the whole Milf thing... MILF's are overrated. I had me a sugar-mummy for a few years, but in the end you realise that you'll only break your mum's heart if you end up marrying an older piece. Mine would have been heading for 45 by the time I would be ready to have kids, not a good idea.

And what is this time when men are ready to have kids? You been drinking Adam?

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys for understanding my babbling post regarding me being a middle aged man , a drunken fool an wondering wether "loves lost" is ever worth climbing that hill to see if "the grass is Greener on t'over side....!!"....its not ...
what makes me ENOY my life an thank God every morn
is..
waking up early morn an lying in bed an seeing my lovely wife fast asleep, lying there so beautiful /loving,an so precious.... ;)

I've just filled it, but if you fish the peas out, you might be able to use them again.

Moz said:
Thanks guys for understanding my babbling post regarding me being a middle aged man , a drunken fool an wondering wether "loves lost" is ever worth climbing that hill to see if "the grass is Greener on t'over side....!!"....its not ...
what makes me ENOY my life an thank God every morn
is..
waking up early morn an lying in bed an seeing my lovely wife fast asleep, lying there so beautiful /loving,an so precious.... ;)

Yeah Moz but why is it when you slide your hand over to them the moment it accidently :LOL: touches around their backside--they always wake from the deep sleep and say--" and you can f--k off " :confused: :confused:

lol ..

I heard this gag /joke , but if you respect your partner , an you love each over to bits , a use plenty of lube ... a express how you love them as you are doing it ...

well its very normal

+when they were a Virgin when you trained/loved her (its the norm in them weeks .. )... lol ;) ;)

BTW
an you her ...

since she saw "Shameless", franks loony bird toy fun ..YIKES LOL :)

but if you are so open with each other ..at the start ...nothings a "Dear Dederie " rubbish at a later date .. ok you didnt say on second date about the princess lia fantasy , or her your bruv thing ! ...

what is a no no ...

is you wanting her to be raped/murdered by net nutters on a rape forum /an her wanting be TAKEN by a gang of black men who then rape an beat hubby to death ..

You lost me on that one Moz--do a translation tomorrow morning

Moz said:
lol ..

what is a no no ...

is you wanting her to be raped/murdered by net nutters on a rape forum /an her wanting be TAKEN by a gang of black men who then rape an beat hubby to death ..

The etiquette of modern dating definitely sounds different to when I was last courting...... :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back