Who did you have a crush on?

crafty1289 said:
Softus said:
Brightness said:
Mike from the Tomorrow people, Bryan Ferry, David Cassidy, David Essex....
They're all gay :rolleyes:
oddly enough, im listening to david essex - st elmos fire - what a tune!!!!

Billie Piper - when she was about 16 and I was about 14 :eek:

Dunno about Mike from TP but the others aren't - now if I'd said George Michael...... Any chance you're just jealous of their good looks Softus? ;)

Crafty, I didn't know David Essex sang St Elmo's fire ?

Sponsored Links
Latter stages of early 70's TV series Budgie - Adam Faith's girlfriend 'Inga' played by Margaret Nolan aka Vicki Kennedy... ;)
margaret-nolan08.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
All you saddos obviously buy into the celebrity culture thing big time. What about your older sisters(or brothers) mates, or the latest NQT at school? Or is that too real? lol...

keyplayer said:
All you saddos obviously buy into the celebrity culture thing big time. What about your older sisters(or brothers) mates, or the latest NQT at school? Or is that too real? lol...

Because none of my mates had Diana Rigg as an older sister!

I fancied the sister of one of my chums at school, and the Girl Assistant in Doctor Who (same bird - yummy)

keyplayer said:

Why would I fancy any of my brothers mates? He is 8 1/2 yrs older than me and his mates used to taunt me mercilessly and pick on me, then when my boobs began to sprout they all wanted to be nice to me :rolleyes:

We only had older teachers at my school, except for one who was a NQT and looked like the back end of a bus LMAO

There was a guy in my year that I thought was lovely & we were good friends for years but I never had a crush on him. I still think he's a lovely guy even now. Maybe I am odd but I have male and female friends and can think they are handsome or beautiful without fancying them (I am straight btw).

Brightness said:
when my boobs began to sprout they all wanted to be nice to me
Crikey! What did they begin to sprout? Wembley tickets? :)

Softus said:
Brightness said:
when my boobs began to sprout they all wanted to be nice to me
Crikey! What did they begin to sprout? Wembley tickets? :)

Be worth a fortune if they had :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nope, they just did an impression of Dolly Parton :cry: and have always attracted leering comments from blokes :evil:

Brightness said:
Nope, they just did an impression of Dolly Parton :cry: and have always attracted leering comments from blokes :evil:
I apologise on behalf of my gender for the leering comments, for which there's no excuse, but unfortunately we're all incapable of ignoring any breasts that jump on a stool next to Kenny Rogers and start belting out "Islands in the Stream".

Sponsored Links
Back