back boiler

R

ringy1

just wondering if you have a open vented heating system and you were to take out your fire place and replace it with a back boiler is it possible to interlink both systems so you could have your oil boiler heating your rads and hot water one day and the next day you could have your back boiler heating the rads and hot water, i know you would have to get a duel coil cylinder for the hot water side of things but im stuck on the heating the rads side of things. how would you interlink both flows and returns and would a second central heating pump be required and where would it be positioned. can anyone help

Sponsored Links
that is theoretically possible
Your name wouldn't be paddie by any chance would it?
You sound just like the guy from the jokes.

Sponsored Links
i have my roast beef on thanks for the help. can you answer my latest question?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: would one be fitting the boiler himself? because am thinking we could have a real big BBQ round at yours if you are!

don't worry about the flu liner! to keep the front room nice and warm don't worry about the air vent either!

now am thinking we could have some fun with an unvented here!

that fezedup71 always has an opinion on everything never has an answer

i take it ye dont have a pan loaf up yer flue then.....

how did yer team get oan the night , lose or draw?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back