Balancing system / rads

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. Wonderd if you could advise on the following as you've been so helpful. My system heats up perfectly. Perfectly meaning that all the rads heat up at the same time although they do take along time as there the old school column rads style which I believe hold alot of water. My question is when I've measured the incoming and outgoing temps to balance the system using an infrared thermometer, the flow and return temps are almost the same all the way round despite the wheel being cranked down to 1/4 turn on some and fully open on others. As I said the system heats up evenly and all the rads get equally hot. Is there any negative effects to having an even flow and return temp in which case I can go round and turn them down or should I just leave them. if theres no negatives Id rather leave well alone. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back