Bamfox Bamboo flooring from B and Q.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,
We are looking for boxes of Bamfox Bamboo Flooring, carbonised in colour, which is discontinued from B and Q.
Its carbonised colour, horizontal laminate with a gloss finish.
the boards are 960mm long, 96mm wide and 15mm thick.
We have our entire hall and dining room done in this, and since extending our dining room i've been looking for boxes of this so i can complete our floor.
Im looking for 2 boxes minimum, but ill take what ever i can!!!
If any one has any laying about please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Sponsored Links
Hi yes we have 4 unopened packs and a half pack to sell. Let us know if you still need it. Not used this site before so don't know if I should provide a contact number or how to do photographs yet. Flooring currently is Dorset but we can get it to Reading.

Thank you

Hi, this sounds great! I'm new to this forum too, as I was recommended to try it looking for this wood.
If you could, would you email me on xxxxxx and I'll be able to make contact and hopefully we can arrange something.
Many thanks,
Colin.

Sponsored Links
Hi did all of this flooring go i need a box to replace some damaged sections in my home greatly appreciated if somebody could help me out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back