Looking for Bamfox Rustic Bamboo Flooring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We are looking for Boxes of Bamfox Rustic Bamboo Flooring, Carbonised which is now discontinued from B&Q.
The entire ground floor of our house is covered in this floor and we are now having an extension. We need 5 boxes minimum.
If anyone has any at all please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Sponsored Links
Hi, think I've got 4 boxes of what you're looking for! I bought mine a few years ago and just got round to preparing to install but now realised I don't have enough. Happy to sell on and buy something else. Let me know if you're still looking - I've attached a photo of what I have. Cheers.

Amazing, thats the right ones for us!
how much do you want for them?
Can pick them up from you in December as up in Doncaster for Christmas or if you want rid sooner can organise a courier.
Best, Rachel

Hi there, that's great! I'll take £100 for the 4 boxes if that's okay with you? If you want to send a courier that's fine otherwise I'm happy to hang on til Christmas. Just let me know. Thanks again! Sam

Sponsored Links
can you do them for £80? we'll collect from you.

have you got an email I can contact you on to discuss collection?

hi, i know this is bringing this back up for you, but i'm in the exact same predicament at the moment, looking for the exact same flooring.
i was just wondering if this deal ever took place, or if there is any left over that i can buy.
many thanks.

Hello,

I'm afraid i bought it.
It's so hard to find, but people do have it out there.

Best
Rachel

thanks for letting me know rachel. ill keep looking, you're right, i know theres some out there. i picked up 2 boxes last night from ebay, so now i just need to find 2 more.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back