Banned from the thread I started because I got abusive

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
And not for the first time, MOD I wish you'd grow a brain and stop doing that.

To Bernard Green, you posted

The reason is not to win an argument, it is to reduce the harmful effect of mis-information

A wise man once said that it is much harder to convince people that they have been fooled, than it is to fool them in the first place.

If any of you guys ever wake up to the constant, orchestrated lies from governments and media, you will very quickly realise what mis-information really is.

Sponsored Links
If you ever wake up to the constant, orchestrated lies from Qanon, you will very quickly realise what misinformation really is.

I see March the 20th is the new date of Trump's return.

I've told you before that you don't have the intellectual capacity to make assumptions.
I have never been interested in Qanon.
What do you mean March 20th, sounds like you are more interested in Qanon than most.

Sponsored Links
You will banned from threads if you make personal insults.

It's quite simple.

Are you really suprised that you got banned or are you attempting to reignite the thread again? Swearing at people does little to help your cause and if people disagree with your views it is not your job to fill a forum with threads banging your drum.

First and last post on this thread.

Well the way I see it every one goes on about the potential harm full effects of this vaccine caper

what about side affects that are beneficial or good ?

heard a rumour ?? That this Sputnik vaccine has a side effect of increasing the size of yer Willy

I mean if that’s true ? Then well that’s solved the take up issues

If you ever wake up to the constant, orchestrated lies from Qanon, you will very quickly realise what misinformation really is.

I see March the 20th is the new date of Trump's return.

It seems conspiracists don't stay loyal to their conspiracies for long.

Lies go around the world faster than the truth.....so for a conspiracist, it's best not to wait until the truth appears.

Surely the 'conspiracists' are the ones suspected of subterfuge.

Not the accusers; they are the 'conspiracy theorists'

Surely the 'conspiracists' are the ones suspected of subterfuge.

Not the accusers; they are the 'conspiracy theorists'
Aren't conspiracists people who follow conspiracy theories?

I suppose they genuinely believe, or want to believe the conspiracy.....but they don't really want objective analysis by source checking or cross referencing

Aren't conspiracists people who follow conspiracy theories?
No.

They believe there is a conspiracy (by governments etc.) about which they have a theory as obviously they cannot prove it.

Had the US not gone to the moon, then who would be guilty of the conspiracy making out they did go?

No.

They believe there is a conspiracy (by governments etc.) about which they have a theory as obviously they cannot prove it.

Had the US not gone to the moon, then who would be guilty of the conspiracy making out they did go?

The dictionary definition is:

noun
plural noun: conspiracists
  1. a person who supports a conspiracy theory.

Does that not mean a conspiracist is someone who follows a conspiracy theory, not the instigator?

I would describe the instigator as a conspiracy theorist, not a conspiracist.

Conspiracists propagate conspiracies.....so they are repeating falsehoods rather than the creator.

That does not make sense.

What then would you call the people who plan and carry out a conspiracy (e.g. a conspiracy of silence)?

Sponsored Links
Back