toasty

Chaps,

I just bought from eBay the following:

C7-A20 (240VAC RELAYS) X 41
C60HD-D2 (240V BREAKERS-2A) X 26
C60HD-D4 (240V BREAKERS-4A) X 6
C60HD-D6 (240V BREAKERS-6A) X 12
C60HD-D10 (240V BREAKERS-10A) X 2

Now I know the breakers (Merlin Gerin BTW) are odd current ratings and trip characteristics (They are all D curve)
But for 1quid (yes a pound!!!) I think it's a bargain.
They turned up yesterday, in good condition. Even if I only end up using one of the items above you have to admit it's a good price.

-Dan

Sponsored Links
Ahh, I see someone still has some of those fake Chinese imports kicking around, turns out they are just a real-ish looking enclosure with nothing more than a switch inside.

I doubt they're D curve, probably more like 'Z-curve' lol

Be very carefull of these, or any cheap MCB's or RCD's, I would only ever buy from a reputable wholesaler.

Got a reel of 2.5mm² and a car battery?

Run some tests.

If they appear not to work, cut one open and see what's inside.

If they are fakes do not just ask the seller for a refund - get onto TSO, he needs prosecuting, and get onto M-G - they might want to take action for trademark infringement.

Sponsored Links
Are they new or second hand though.

How much for postage.

Sounds like someone has stripped out an old H+V panel

I'm sure they are genuine, they are used and from a reputable ebayer. I just think it was a case of a bad advert not getting much attention (the ad appeared to suggest you were only bidding on one item, when in fact it was all 80-odd!!!)

I will test them though, as I say will probably not use many, but I think at this price they are a steal!!

Are they new or second hand though.

How much for postage.

Sounds like someone has stripped out an old H+V panel

Second hand, postage was a fiver I think.
With a name like hydrotechnic (the seller) I suspect it was some kind of pump control panel yes.

Seems odd for a panel having so many 240 v relays though, usually they would be 24volt

I think the relays are 10amp DPDT.
No din rail on their own, but are the ones that can plug into DIN rail bases

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back