Barmy Labour expect us to plant 200 trees a minute!

JP_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
BBC Fact check Corbyn claim: Labour would have to plant 200 trees a minute to reach pledge
JEREMY CORBYN launched astonishing pledge on Wednesday when he announced his party would plant two billion trees by 2040 - the equivalent of 200 trees a minute, according to the BBC.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...-Labour-manifesto-spending-trees-green-sector
and reported across many other ****rags

And not the logical, ration headline:
78357447_2878418715550515_8014907894916972544_n.jpg

With the right tools it doesn't take long to plant a tree either.

Back to work!

Sponsored Links
Corbyn will be an expert tree planter as has years of experience at digging holes for himself
:p

Nah, Boris already started with his ditch, we'll get a few thousands saplings in that hole.

Sponsored Links
So who is going to plant them, as the loon in the ****ter (or what ever) post thinks every person in the UK will be doing it, obviously not.
Young trees are better for the climate than older ones, so will they be chopping them down, what would they do with the timber seeing as it's irresponsible to build homes with it, and burning it defeats the object. A very laudable notion, but I fear it has not been thought out thoroughly.

Young trees are better for the climate than older ones, so will they be chopping them down, what would they do with the timber seeing as it's irresponsible to build homes with it, and burning it defeats the object. A very laudable notion, but I fear it has not been thought out thoroughly.

Corbyn is going to have all the chopped down trees collected and made into fence timber.

Corbyn will be an expert tree planter as has years of experience at digging holes for himself
:p
Diggin holes eh?

Johnson "we will be leaving on 31st October"
Johnson "Id rather be dead in a ditch"
Johnson "there is no press here"
Johnson "no border between NI and UK......except there will be a customs border and checks"
Johnson "gatt 24"
Johnson "bum boys in tank tops"
Johnson "watermelon smiles"
Johnson "look like letter boxes"
Johnson "build 40 hospitals"........actually refurbing 6
Johnson "50,000 extra nurses"..... as long as we count em twice
Johnson "5 million extra doctors appointments"..........Abbott maths
Johnson "£5000 to Yorkshire flood victims".......its 500 quid
Johnson "water cannons".......
Johnson "garden bridge".......
Johnson "I never said £50 million spaffed up the wall"........oh yes you did
Johnson "I wont be sending a letter"......but he sent a letter
Johnson "I lied about an affair and got sacked"
Johnson "she was teaching people journalism"
Johnson "regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies"
Johnson "Last time I looked the government wants to accelerate Turkish membership"
Johnson "regarding Libya, the only thing they've got to do is clear the dead bodies away"
Johnson “wallowing in victim status”.........a remark about Liverpool
Johnson “f*** business”

What do the right wing supporters say in response: "anti semitism"

Re trees: I just posted this on an unrelated topic...

Not necessarily about this particular thread, but every day, people are doing what other people recently said couldn't be done.

Sponsored Links
Back