Bath colour

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

My 1st posting :)

Bought a new bathroom suite in white, had some problems with the bath (RAK Evolution) and the supplier has said that they will replace the bath but not the whole suite.

My question is - will the colour/shade of the new bath match the existing sink and toilet bearing in mind that the whole suite was supplied 2 months ago.

thanks,
E

Sponsored Links
Welcome
Supplied 2 months ago, could still be a year old. Even the suit you bought may not have been made at the same time.
The chances are if all the items are from the same manufacture they should match.
Even if they are slightly out after a few weeks you wont notice.

The bath is made of a different material in most suites (acrylic or steel) as opposed to ceramic for the bog and basin, therefore there are slight colour differences anyway, I shouldn't think you notice. More noticable is Chrome fittings, not all chrome looks the same and can vary in noticably different amounts.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back