BATHROOM DESIGN ADVICE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

We are refurbing the family home, a 3 bed bungalow. New Kitchen, family bathroom and 2 ensuites and new 4th bedroom.

Before work starts we would like for bathroom/ensuite designs designs and plans to be done for the house and garden so that we can provide this to builder and bathroom who can install/price accordingly.

After many attempts at asking bathrooms shops to advise us we have not had any positive advice.

Generally bathroom shops only supply so there seems to be a gap in the market.

Rather than this being an after thought, can anybody help or advise.

Thanks,
Paul

Sponsored Links
Either employ the services of a consultant or go to a company who offer design, supply & fit. You're unlikely to find anyone, who sells bathrooms, to give you a design for you to take elsewhere, if that's what you mean.

Find another bathroom shop (independant), my local merchant will plan it out for you if you go in with measurements.

You will need to go in with at least some idea of what you want though.

Tried independent round the corner from where we live, but no joy.

We do not want a detailed design just the basics i.e. what goes where and good suite and tile and lighting combinations for fairly dark rooms.

Do you have details of the merchants please?

Sponsored Links
Not for the Surrey area no

I doubt that you are going to travel all the way to Slough for the merchant I use!

Not sure about B&Q.

Its funny Slough was mentioned as I was there last week for a wedding reception.

In the afternoon I went to ee some bathrooms but there were few to choose from.

I tried to go to Gibbs and Dandy but it was closed.

Not sure if this was the place you were talking about.

No, not D&G. Slough Heating Supplies

Ps - don't go at the weekend, go in the week when they are more likely to have time to spend with you. Please don't don't go if you have no intension of buying from them as that is just wasting their time and taking the ****

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back