Battery Adaptor Query

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had a browse through my search results and not been able to see what I'm looking for, so apologies in advance if its already been covered and I've missed it. Back story, dewalt (776) drill is playing up (just cuts out when in use) however the batteries are good. Bought an adaptor to be able to use them on my Makita wannabe impact wrench, suitably impressed with that set up. So now on the look out for something similar that would allow me to use my Einhell batteries on Makita products. Just for context, its all DIY and tools are stored with batteries and the adaptor removed.

Sponsored Links
Just be aware that cheap tools and battery adaptors gave NO battery protection, so with high demand uses it is possible to cook batteries and/or over discharge batteries which may result in the battery being flagged as "bad" by the charger (this is certainly the case with Makita OEM batteries and chargers). In the early days of Li-Ion batteries this was a major source of problems with batteries.

This hasn't stopped me having some non-OEM batteries, but I am vigilent with them and they never go on my recip saw or grinder (both battery hogs)

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back