Baumatic BDW15 dishwasher leaking help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

We have an integrated Baumatic Dishwasher model BDW15. It is 5 years old and we have been using it since we moved into the address in feb with no problems.

Yesterday I re stocked the salt to the brim and also the rinse aid. On last night wash there was a different noise from it and moisture was coming from the top right hand side of the door. I presumed there was too much salt so this morning I put it on a rinse only with no extra soap but it is the same.

In face you can see steam coming from the top right hand corner of the door and out upwards onto the work surface.
My gut instinct is the door seal but looking online people say these never go wrong..? It does not look split or cracked but has it just worn down more at one side I wonder.

What else could it be? Behind the door seal is what looks like white sealant, if I replace the door seal is it just a case of pushing the new seal in to the groove in the door.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you

Liam

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back