BAXI 105e - FAULT

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, need help? my customer has got an baxi 105e combi and the problem is sometimes when you open the DHW tap you get hot water, then when you close it and re-open the tap, you don't get hot water with the burner not firing. when the problem occurs you have to switch the combi on-off to get it fired and get hot water.

Sponsored Links
Could be any number of things, and unless in front of the boiler will only be guess work.

As you presumably know, you need to be gas registered to work on boilers.

Assuming that you are indeed registered, then why dont you ask these trade questions in the CC part of this site?

Sponsored Links
I'm 99.9% certain I know what the problem is, you say it's for a customer, i.e your'e going to make money out of a reasonably easily diagnosed boiler, no way you are registered. :rolleyes:

Andy1927 - luk gas engineers dont do nothing for free regardless how big, small or easy job it is, why would customers call u out then? Well av fixed the problem anyways. Ha ha ha

Sometimes get the impression there are more trolls on this site than genuine people...

Izzy, rather that upsetting people with your childish posts, why not become gas registered and ask questions in the cc ?

You have a very immature and aggressive attitude! Not the best way to get help!

If you are gas registered then can you explain why you dont register for the CC and ask your questions there where we will help you?

Indeed am gas safe n a proper engineer, u think i care if u belive it or not?

Ok then I'll take back what I said, so register for CC and get taken seriously.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back