Baxi 105e instant ch temp fault now no ch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
last week i changed the dhw diaphragm because we had no hot water when turning taps on and sure enough old diaphragm was in a mess and this cured the problem. When central heating was then turned on i noticed it would only heat up to 50deg then turn off even with ch temp knob turned to full , i then decided to change ch diaphragm seeing as it was same age as dhw one and this made no difference to the temp fault and since then the temperature at which ch turns off has got lower and lower by the day until today ch will not come on unless i turn power switch to off position and then to ch and dhw symbol then ch neon lights up and burner neon lights up and ignites and 30deg neon lights then 40deg neon lights ( not flashing ) and ch neon then goes out followed by burner neon so heating is off again - burner is only lit for 25 seconds .
I have bled the radiators thinking there maybe an airlock the bleed screw is/was loose ontop of pump is this self bleeding ? or do i have an airlock?
Anyone got any ideas
Gary

/

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back