Baxi 105e problem! Need help please!:)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so I'm a gas engineer and went to a job today, basically the burner comes on when it's on hot water&heating for 3 seconds then goes of for 3 seconds then just repeats that cycle with no fault code.

I've tried a new pcb
I'm getting 20.9 on clean air intake
The fan sounds a bit squeaky but wouldn't affect this
I've taken a working pressure at the meter and it's come back at 17.1mb , the inlet at the boiler is 15.5mb and the max burner pressure is 12.9.

I'm pretty stuck for ideas really as there is no way of electrically fault finding this problem, national grid are increasing the pressure tonight as I've capped it overnight, I'm going back first thing so if anyone has any ideas I'd be interested to here them.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sorry but you will not get any response on here, if you are indeed a registered gas installer then you will have to register for the combustion chamber then you will get all the help for this and any future problems you have , the site rules do not permit us from replying to combustion questions on the open forum

Sorry but you will not get any response on here, if you are indeed a registered gas installer then you will have to register for the combustion chamber then you will get all the help for this and any future problems you have , the site rules permit us from replying to combustion questions on the open forum
how do I get it there?nvm found it thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back