baxi 105e pump fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone

Can you please help with this if you can I got baxi 105e boiler. Up until last night the boiler was working. This morning it was not firing up. When I reset it the pump start running but after 15 second the pump fault light lit up but the pump is still ruing for as long as the boiler is on but the boiler is not firing. No ignition or fan are working. Could you let me know is the pump that at fault or if the PCB board I mean the pump is running its not jammed.

Thank for your help

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/baxi-105e-pump-fault.420361/#3263894#ixzz3LEEpsYzA

Sponsored Links
If your pump is running its not the pump! More than likely the central heating diaphragm. When the pump runs the diaphragm pushes out make contact with a switch to tell the board that the pump is running

Hi Hanns21

Thank you for your response. I remove the micro switch and operate manually and it start work so you are right the heating diaphragm are gone I going to order one. Much appreciate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back