Baxi 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
please help

i have a Baxi 105e combi. It was fitted new in my new build house when i moved in 2002. 1 year later i replaced the diverter valve due to leak coming from the nylon seal around the push rod that engages the microswitch. since then i have had various problems and spent a lot of money on heating engineers.

Now i have the same problem again with a leak coming from the seal around the push rod. i have some silicone grease and i have noticed you can get a repair kit to solve this problem does any one know where i can get one.??

i am getting desperate for help as the leak is that bad i am having to top the system up every other day.

Sponsored Links
Why the hell did you change a divertor for a leaking gland nut.5 min job and part no dearer than 15 quid with new diaphragm depending where you get it...silicone grease can seal this leak if it is an occasional drip.

This leak would not cause you to top up system everyday have look elsewhere for what is causing this

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back